- The SucceX F7 TwinG BT // GY.RO FUSION is the NEXT-GEN flight controller you need for your next build. This FC is ready for anything with 5 uarts, 8 motor outputs, 32Mb blackbox and a powerful F7 processor to run it all.
- Our new version also comes with integrated Bluetooth functionality to tune or setup your FC through the SpeedyBee phone application.
- And.roid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.runcam.android.runcambf
- iPh.one: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/speedybee-app/id1150315028
- With its clean intuitive layout, the SucceX F7 TwinG BT makes installation a breeze with a 4 pin connector for your VTX and an 8 pin connector that allows simple plug and play connection with your 4in1 ESC.
But the real magic of this flight controller lies in its TWIN GY.RO configuration!
- The TwinG uses two identical gy.ros oriented side by side with one offset 90 degrees from the other. Betaflight uses GY.RO FUSION to blend and average the information from both gyros to send a much cleaner signal to the PID loop controller! Less noise and fewer oscillations across the throttle band without adding any delay! Betaflight software filters can be lowered in most cases as well, which brings a significant decrease in delay.
- With plenty of processing power and uarts, this is the perfect flight controller for long-range GPS builds. And the TwinG configuration makes it the perfect Fc for builds like macro quads, cinematic filming rigs and x-class racers that are a bit trickier to tune.
TwinG Gy.ro Setup (Advanced)
- The Betaflight target's default setting is ‘gy.ro_to_use = both’ / Gy.ro fusion is active!
- To check the current setting, please use CLI and type ‘get gyro’ to find the responding entry.
- Change the settings with ‘set gy.ro_to_use = ’ and type ‘save’.
- To get the most reliable performance or en.counter noise, oscillation and bent props: Please use the default setting ‘both”.
- For Single Gy.ro use, please use the debugging options to find and tune for the cleaner gyro, but lose the dynamic fusion and averaging.
- BF offers the following dual gy.ro debug options: dual_gy.ro_raw, dual_gy.ro, dual_gy.ro_diff, dual_gy.ro_combined.
- BlackboxLog explorer graph: dual_gy.ro_raw Debugging =  Roll Gy.ro1,  Pitch Gy.ro1,  Roll Gy.ro2,  Pitch Gy.ro2.
- The displayed graph will show the Gy.ro_Raw reading (no filters applied), both gyros can be compared.
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722RET6
- Gy.ro: 2x ICM20689(SPI)
- Baro: Yes
- OSD: AT7456E
- Bluetooth wireless adapter (Antenna integrated)
- Blackbox: Onboard, 32MB
- 5x Uarts
- 8x Motor outputs
- 8-pin 4in1 ESC port
- 4-pin VTX connector
- Target: EXF722DUAL
- Mounting hole: 30.5*30.5mm, φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Size: 36*36mm
- Weight: 6.2g
- SucceX F7 TwinG BT Flight Controller(Dual ICM20689)
- 4x silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 1x 8pin 4in1 ESC harness
- 1x 4pin vtx harness