Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This flying wing FPV racer includes a built-in gyro stabilization system to ease flying. Find it here and save $20 with coupon HTY20FTC
Thanks goes to TomTop.com for developing the following instructions and here are some video instructions in Chinese from FTC
and here is its flight demonstration
- Gyro stabilized flight with three varied levels of stabilization.
- 1306 3100KV motor with 20A ESC.
- Very tough flying wing. I nosed it hard several times without any damage before I got it into the air.
- Fast flying wing with some throttle, or pull back on the throttle for slow cruising.
- Built-in 800TVL 16 channel 100mw FPV camera system.
- Currently only available for SBUS receivers.
- Although stabilized, this plane is more for intermediate and above fliers. Beginner fliers might become discouraged trying to get this one into the air.
- Some control input is needed at launching until the plane gets up to speed. You may need a second person to hand launch while you give this some upward pitch. Additionally, there is no documentation of CG location. Based on my nose dives, I strongly suspect that the CG needs to be much farther back than what the stock battery install location provides ;-)
- No documentation/instructions are included in the box. Thanks goes to TomTop.com for developing the following instructions
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Mdp.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.